Sweet apple cinnamon cake
What do you need:
- 200 gr wholemeal spelled flour
- 1 tbsp Greensweet Sweet Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 250 g Greek yogurt
- 80 ml of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 apple
This is how you make this delicious cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the spelled flour with the Greensweet Sweet Cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mash the bananas to a sauce and add the eggs, yogurt and olive oil.
- Pour everything together in a large bowl and mix into a batter with a mixer.
- Grease a flexible cake pan with some butter or oil and then pour the batter into the pan.
- Peel the apple, cut it in four and remove the core.
- Slice the apple slices and place them on the batter.
- Bake the cake in the oven for about 60 minutes in the oven.
- Allow the cake to cool down and then carefully slide out of the baking tin.
After that the cake is ready to eat.