Sweet sandwiches with pecan nuts
What do you need: 6 sandwiches
- 125 grams of almond flour,
- 30 grams of coconut flour,
- 35 grams of psyllium fiber,
- pinch of Himalayan salt,
- 2 tsp tartaric baking powder,
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar,
- 10 ml coconut oil,
- 120 ml of warm water,
- 30 grams Greensweet Sweet cinnamon
- 50 grams of pecan nuts.
This is how you make them:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
In another bowl, combine all wet ingredients and mix well.
Now add the wet mixture with the flour and knead into a ball. Wrap it in cling film and let it rest in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Remove the dough ball from the oven and make 6 balls. Place it on the lined baking sheet and press down slightly.
S chuif the baking sheet in the oven and after about 40-45 minutes your sweet rolls with pecan nuts ready.
- You can of course also use other nuts.
- It's a pretty solid bun.
- Delicious to eat on its own, but also delicious with a nut spread!
- You can freeze the sandwiches
Source/photo: Manon de Wit