Cheesecake in a jar
What do you need:
- 25 gr. butter
- 100 gr. almond flour
- 4 gr. Greensweet Sweet Intense
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp biscuit spices
- 150 gr light cream cheese (Philadelphia)
- 200 ml whipped cream
- 4 gr greensweet Sweet Intense
- 6 drops Greensweet liquid Vanilla
- 200 gr. red fruit (frozen)
- 20 gr. Greensweet Jelly Crystal
This is how you make it:
* preheat the oven to 180C°
1. Melt the butter and mix with the ingredients for the base to a firm mixture.
2. Place baking paper on the oven tray and divide the mixture over the tray and press down well. Bake the bottom in the oven for 15 minutes and then let it cool down
1. Beat the whipped cream together with the Greensweet Sweet Intense.
2. Add the rest of the filling ingredients and mix until smooth.
1. Puree the fruit and heat in a pan with the Greensweet Jam Jelly Crystal.
1. Crumble the cooled bottom and place it at the bottom of the preserving jar.
2. Then put the filling on top.
3. Finally, the red fruit jelly.
Leave the preserving jar in the fridge for at least 1 hour (better a few hours)
* Tip: You can also make multiple layers instead of one for each layer.
Source/photo: Sweet Benefits(Stacy van den Abeele)