Banana choco cake with nuts
What do you need:
- 200 grams of oatmeal, you make this yourself by grinding 200 grams of oatmeal in a blender
- 250 grams of low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 bananas
- 2.5 EL cocoa
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 2 tsp cookie spices
- 2 EL Greensweet sweet vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp rice oil, butter or coconut oil can also (melted)
- 2 hands of unroasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 15 grams of dark chocolate, 70% or higher, coarsely chopped
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Take a spring form of 18 centimeters and cover the bottom with baking paper. Grease the edges with some oil or butter.
Mix the oatmeal with the sweet vanilla, cocoa powder, spices, baking powder and the salt. Mix the bananas with the eggs in a food processor to a smooth mixture. Put the bananas and egg in the food processor. Then add the cottage cheese and ghee and mix again until everything is well mixed. Pour into a bowl and add the flour mixture while stirring.
Pour the batter into the mold and sprinkle with hazelnuts and pumpkin seeds and press the chocolate pieces slightly over the cake into the batter. Bake the cake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Check with a skewer if it is done. If the top gets dark too quickly, cover with aluminum foil. Allow to cool and remove the cake from the spring form.
The cake is nice au naturel but you can also sprinkle it with some nut paste or butter or serve with some yogurt and fresh fruit.