What do you need:
- 200 grams of cooked cauliflower,
- 1 tbsp sweetener (date syrup,
- coconut blossom sugar,
- Greensweet sweet vanilla,
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon,
- 200 ml water (or vegetable milk),
- 25 grams of vegetable proteins (optional).
- dark chocolate and banana
(you can also mash half a banana in the porridge, it also makes it sweeter).
This is how you make the porridge:
Put the boiled cauliflower and possibly half a banana in a small bowl and mash.
Add the water, cinnamon and Greensweet sweet vanilla and some vegetable protein if desired. Stir well.
Transfer the porridge to a saucepan and heat it up.
When your porridge is warm and thick, it is ready.
You can always sweeten your porridge with the sweetener that you like.
Transfer the porridge to a bowl and top with some pieces of banana and grated dark chocolate.
Source / photo: Manon de Wit