What do you need: 6 muffin molds
What do you need for 6 muffins:
- 100 grams of oatmeal (crush oatmeal in your food processor)
- 100 grams of almond flour
- 2 tsp vineyard baking powder
- 1.5 tbsp Speculaas spices
- 2 tbsp Greensweet Sweet Vanilla
- 60 grams of Greensweet Brown
- 50 grams Spelled herb nuts
- 2 tbsp Greensweet Syrup Gold
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml almond milk
This is how you make these delicious muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, gingerbread spices and sweeteners together.
- Stir in the eggs, the almond milk and finally the Syrup Gold.
- Break the spice nuts into pieces and fold them into the dough.
- Divide between the 6 muffin tins (I pressed a few more gingerbread cookies on top) and put in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- The muffins are cooked when you insert a skewer and it comes out dry again.
- Let the muffins cool well.
- I wrapped the muffins in silver paper and kept them outside of the fridge. This way they remain crunchy on the outside and smooth on the inside.