Almond coconut bars with dark chocolate
What do you need:
- 200 grams of almond flour,
- 50 grams of coconut flour,
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice (or gingerbread spice or cinnamon is also possible),
- 130 ml coconut oil (melted),
- 50 ml Greensweet Syrup Gold ,
- 4-6 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia vanilla ,
- 30-60 ml of water,
- pinch of Himalayan salt,
- 100 grams of dark chocolate from Greensweet-stevia
- and some cocoa nibs.
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line your cake pan with baking paper.
Put the almond flour, coconut flour, Himalayan salt, spices in a large bowl and mix well.
Add the Greensweet Syrup Gold, greensweet liquid stevia vanilla drops and the melted coconut oil to the flour. Stir well. Carefully add the water. Not everything at the same time. It shouldn't be too dry, but not too wet either.
Transfer the dough to your cake tin and press well. Prick some holes in the bottom and put it in the oven for 15 minutes.
Let the bottom cool down. In the meantime you can melt the chocolate. Pour this onto the cooled cake base. Spread well and sprinkle some cocoa nibs on top. Place in the refrigerator to set.
Cut out 12 bars. Keep them in the fridge or freeze the bars.
Source / photo: Vegan Flavors