What do you need: 2-4 servings
- 1 avocado (peel and stone removed),
- 60 ml aquafaba (chickpea liquid),
- 3 cloves of garlic (finely pressed),
- juice of ½ lemon,
- pinch of Himalayan salt and
- 1-2 tsp Greensweet syrup gold.
This is how you make it:
Place all ingredients in the blender, food processor or tall measuring cup and puree into a smooth emulsion.
Transfer your avocado 'mayonnaise' to a jar and store in the fridge.
Delicious with some taco chips or as a dip!
Source / photo: Manon de Wit from Vegan Flavors