What do you need: 12 slices
- 300 grams of spelled flour,
- 2 tablespoons of crushed flax seeds,
- ½ tablespoon Greensweet Sweet Cinnamon,
- pinch of Himalayan salt,
- 2 teaspoons tartar baking powder,
- 150 ml Greensweet syrup gold,
- 150 ml almond milk (or another vegetable milk),
- Greensweet liquid stevia vanilla (6-8 drops),
- 100 ml of melted coconut oil
- 700 grams of overripe bananas.
- Optional: fill the batter with some nuts or dried fruits.
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a baking pan (25 cm) with coconut oil and sprinkle with some flour.
Mix the flour with the broken linseeds, greensweet sweet cinnamon, Himalayan salt, tartar baking powder and possibly the nuts and / or dried fruits.
Place the Greensweet syrup gold, almond milk, greensweet liquid stevia, the melted coconut oil and half of the bananas in the food processor. Turn on and when you have an even batter, pour it into the flour. Toss carefully.
Cut the remaining bananas into small pieces and add this to the batter. Fold gently.
Pour the batter into the greased cake tin and put it in the oven. Your classic banana bread is ready after about 45-60 minutes. When your cocktail stick comes out clean! Every oven is different. Should your banana bread need to be in the oven a little longer? Cover your banana bread with foil, so that the top does not burn.
Let your classic banana bread cool down well before cutting it into pieces. Store the slices in a drum or freeze them. Delicious with a nut butter J.
Source / photo: Manon from Vegan Flavors