Choco peanut donuts / cupcakes
What do you need:
- 2 ripe bananas (finely mashed),
- juice of a ½ lemon,
- 100 grams of dark chocolate (roughly chopped),
- 90 ml coconut oil,
- 75 ml Greensweet Syrup Gold,
- 175 ml of vegetable milk,
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar,
- 6-8 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia vanilla,
- 75 grams of Greensweet Brown,
- 225 grams of spelled flour,
- 15 grams of tartar baking powder,
- pinch of Himalayan salt,
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon,
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 50 grams of raw cocoa.
How to make these donuts:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and prepare the cupcake holders or grease the donut shape and dust it with some flour.
Put all dry ingredients (except the raw cocoa) in a bowl and stir well.
You put all wet ingredients together in a separate bowl. Mix well together.
Add the wet mixture to the flour and scoop gently but quickly.
Pour half of the batter into a clean bowl and add the raw cocoa in one of the bowls. Stir well.
Fill the donut molds or cupcake holders with the batter. You can work alternately. Vanilla / chocolate or fill half with vanilla and then with the chocolate.
Put it in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
Keep the donuts / cupcake in a tightly closed container. You can also freeze.
Source / photo: Manon from Vegan Flavors