Chocolate chip cookies from chickpeas
What do you need: (6 to 7 biscuits)
- 125 grams of chickpeas (drained)
- 30 grams of whey (you can also choose oatmeal, but add cocoa and extra sweetener too!)
- 10 grams of coconut flour
- 1 protein.
- A splash of water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 15 grams Greensweet Syrup Gold
- Pinch of salt
- Pieces of Greensweet dark chocolate
This is how you make these cookies:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Grind the chickpeas finely in a food processor and then add the other ingredients, except the chocolate. Make round heaps of the batter on the baking paper and press it flat. Put the chocolate pieces on it.
The cookies go into the oven for about 35 to 40 minutes and then they are ready!
I find them the most delicious, but you can also store them in an airtight container for a few days.
Eat tasty, Greetings Tiffany