Gluten-free plum crumble cake
Springform 18 cm
For the basic dough:
- 100 g gluten-free oatmeal
- 100 g hazelnut flour or almond flour
- 200 g apple sauce
- 30 g coconut oil melted
- 7 Medjoul dates
- 1 tbsp gingerbread spices - Green Gypsy Spices
- Pinch of sea salt
For the filling:
- 2 tbsp gluten-free oatmeal
- 500 g of plums
- 1 orange
- 30 g of Greensweet syrup gold
This is how you make this delicious cake:
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Cover the bottom of the spring form with baking paper and grease the edges with some coconut oil.
- Seed the Medjoul dates and then put all the ingredients in a food processor. Finish them until a smooth part is created. Cover the bottom and the edges with 3/4 of the dough.
- Sprinkle the oatmeal over the bottom of the cake. Seed the plums and cut into pieces. Put them in a mixing bowl. Grate the orange and add the orange zest to the plums as well as the syrup gold. Mix everything together.
- Fill the cake pan with the plums. Coarsely chop the nuts and put them in a mixing bowl with the remaining dough. Mix this by hand until a crumble dough is formed. Do the crumbs stay out? Add that extra oatmeal.
- Sprinkle the crumb dough over the plums and slide the spring form into the oven for a tanning cure of about 40 minutes. Allow the cake to cool outside the oven before you cut it.
- Cut the cake and enjoy with a big smile!
Save tip! You can keep the cake sealed in the fridge for 3 days. You can also freeze the cake by point so that you can enjoy a nutritious and tasty breakfast at any time!