Healthy apple cinnamon cakes
What do you need:
- 100 grams oatmeal flour
- 30 grams of protein powder vanilla (if you do not have this, take 30 grams of oatmeal extra plus extra vanilla drops of Greensweet-stevia)
- 25 grams of protein
- 155 grams of yogurt (I use low-fat yogurt)
- Liquid stevia Vanillie from Greensweet-stevia (to taste)
- 30 grams of syrup gold from Greensweet-stevia
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Cinnamon (according to your own wishes)
- 100 grams of apple
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. First mix all wet ingredients together. This is best done with a mixer or blender. Then add all the dry ingredients. If that is well mixed, you can stir the apple in pieces (not in the blender)
Make heaps of the batter on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
Put the baking sheet in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Let the cakes cool down and they are ready. You can store them in an airtight drum for about 3-4 days.