Oatmeal yogurt cake
What do you need:
Springform 10 to 12 cm
For the bottom:
- 40 g gluten-free oatmeal
- 10 g almond flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 15 g coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Oh My Badass Pie spice mix
- Pinch of sea salt
For the filling:
- 250 g coconut yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 20 g of Greensweet Syrup Gold
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 sheets of gelatin or 2 g of agar agar
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
For the topping:
- 200 g of forest fruits - I used frozen fruit for this
- 1 tbsp Greensweet Jelly Crystal
- Fresh fruit of your choice
This is how you make this delicious cake:
- Cover the bottom of the springform tin with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put all the ingredients for the bottom in a mixing bowl and knead into a smooth dough, it can crumble slightly. Taste if your dough is tasty.
- Spread the dough on the bottom of the spring form with the convex side of a spoon, press well and slide it into the oven for 7 minutes.
- In the meantime, get started with the filling. Stir the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Do you use gelatin? Soak the gelatin leaves in cold water until they are weak and flexible. Heat a few tablespoons of water in a pan and heat the gelatin in it. Remove the pan from the heat as soon as the gelatin has dissolved. Add the yogurt mixture while stirring. Continue to step 7.
- Do you use agar agar? Boil the agar agar in a splash of water. Add the yogurt mixture while stirring. Let the mixture simmer for about 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and continue with step 7.
- Do you want a lighter mixture? Rod mix the substance for a few minutes, bubbles will form in the filling and you will see that the structure will be finer.
- Pour the mixture over the bottom of the cake and slide your pearl into the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Then start making the topping.
- Heat the forest fruits in a pan, then add the Greensweet Jelly Crystal . Boil the mixture while stirring well. You will see that it will thicken to create a coulis.
- Allow the forest fruit coulis to cool a little before you drape this onto the cake.
- Slide the cake into the fridge for a while so that the topping can stiffen. Garnish the cake with the fresh strawberries or other red fruit, possibly with a whipped cream and enjoy!
Save tip! You can keep the cake in a sealed container in the fridge for about 3 days. Freezing is of course also possible!