What do you need:
- 100 grams of cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 protein
- 10 grams of coconut flour
- 10 grams of buckwheat flour (wheat flour, oatmeal, spelled flour is also possible)
- 5 grams of cocoa (unsweetened)
- 15 grams of Greensweet Syrup Gold
- 10 grams of Greensweet Brown
- A dash of milk
- 100 grams of pear
- Pinch of salt
This is how you make these delicious cookies for coffee:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking sheet withthe cannellini beans in a food processor. Add the egg whites and a dash of milk and mix into a smooth batter. Then add the rest of the ingredients, except the pear. Make this a nice and even batter. Then fold in the pear pieces.
Make heaps of the batter on the baking paper and place the cookies in the preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes. Let the cookies cool and your delicious chocolate pear cookies are ready.