What do you need: 1 16 cm cake
For the bottom:
- 125 grams of fiber-rich granola from Meesters van de Halm
- 1.5 EL coconut oil, melted
For the filling:
- 100 grams of unroasted and unsalted cashews, soaked in warm water for 3 hours or overnight
- 150 grams of pumpkin puree (for this you cook / steam 150 grams of pumpkin cubes)
- 2.5 EL coconut oil, melted
- 1.5 tsppumpkin spice mix or cookie spice
- 2 EL Greensweet syrup gold
For the toppings:
- extra fiber-rich granola
- fresh raspberries
- Pair of fresh mint leaves (optional)
This is how you make the pumpkin cheesecake with fiber-rich granola:
Cover the bottom of the 16 cm springform with baking paper and mix the ingredients for the bottom. Spread this mixture over the bottom and put the spring form in the refrigerator.
Drain the cashew nuts and put them in a food processor. Let it run until you have a smooth mass. then add the rest of the ingredients and let the machine run until everything is well mixed. Divide the filling over the bottom and put back in the fridge. Let the cake set for at least 3 hours.
Decorate the cake with the toppings before serving. It is best to keep the cake in the freezer, then allow it to thaw briefly before serving.