Raw avocado lemon pie
What do you need:
- 170 grams of raw, unroasted almonds,
- 50 grams of raw, unroasted cashews,
- 60 grams of coconut grater,
- 10 grams of Greensweet Extra Sweet(or 120 ml of Greensweet Syrup Gold) ,
- pinch of salt,
- Greensweet liquid stevia vanilla (6-8 drops)
- 60 ml coconut oil (melted).
- 245 grams of ripe avocado,
- 180 ml coconut oil (melted),
- 110 ml lemon juice,
- grater from 1 lemon,
- 2 teaspoon Greensweet Extra Sweet(or 60 ml Greensweet Syrup Gold)
- 300 grams of silken tofu (1 pack, optional).
- Crushed pistachio nuts and coconut grater
I used a cake pan with a scalloped edge, for making quiches, for example. Ø 24 cm lined with a baking paper.
This is how you make thepie:
First get started with the soil. First put the almonds, cashews, salt, Greensweet Extra Sweet and the coconut grater in the food processor. Grind fine. Then add the remaining ingredients. When you have a sticky substance, it's done.
Too dry? Then add some coconut oil (melted) or water. It must certainly not be too wet!
Express the dough in the cake pan and place in the fridge for 10 minutes. Grease the food processor and get started with the filling of the cake. Remove the peel from the avocados and remove the kernel. Put the flesh in the food processor together with the other ingredients. When everything is well mixed and you have an even mass, it is done. Always taste if it is on taste. Add some sweetener if desired. Remove the bottom from the fridge and pour your avocado smoothie on the bottom. Gently shake the cake base and place the cake in the fridge for 2.3 hours. You can cut out 12 pieces of cake. Please note that the avocado will not keep the cake long. Either you eat the cake within 2 days, or you freeze the remaining pieces. Do you want to enjoy a piece of cake later? Remove the cake from the freezer 1 hour before eating.
Source / photo: Manon de Wit of Vegan Flavors