Salad with black beans and mango dressing
What do you need:
- 30 grams of lettuce of your choice,
- 75-100 grams of black beans (rinsed clean),
- 6 snack tomatoes (halved),
- ¼ cucumber (cut into pieces,
- 1 celery stalk (cut into pieces),
- 50 grams of (fresh) mango (cut into cubes).
- 50 grams of (fresh) mango (pureed),
- juice of a ½ lemon, piece of fresh ginger (finely squeezed).
- Season with possibly some Greensweet syrup gold , black pepper and salt.
This is how you make it:
Put the lettuce in a bowl. On top of the lettuce the black beans, cucumber, tomatoes and pieces of mango.
You put the mashed mango together with the lemon juice, ginger in a bowl. Mix well. Season with some Greensweet syrup gold, black pepper and salt.
Pour the dressing over the salad and enjoy!
Source / photo: Manon de Wit