What do you need:
- 50 grams of whey vanilla (if you do not have this, take 20 grams of oatmeal and some extra sweetener)
- 50 grams oatmeal flour
- 40 grams of coconut flour
- 100 grams applesauce (I belly the sugar-free applesauce of chop )
- 1 protein
- 175 grams of almond milk (unsweetened)
- Cake and speculaas spices
- 5 grams of baking powder
- 15 grams Greensweet Syrup gold
- Pinch of salt
- 4 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia Vanilla
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and cover a baking tin of 20 cm with parchment paper.Mix all ingredients together and mix in the baking tin. The cake goes into the oven for about 45 minutes. And then your cake is ready!
Let me know if you have made it and what you think.