Stew with (curly) endive
What do you need:
- 250-500 grams (sweet) potato (peeled),
- 1 (red) onion (peel removed and chopped),
- 1-2 cloves of garlic (peel and chop finely),
- 1 package of vegan chicken pieces (160 grams),
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes (chopped),
- 250 grams (curly) endive (washed and chopped),
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika powder,
- 1-2 tsp Greensweet syrup gold
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds, 1 tsp (coconut) oil, salt and pepper to taste.
This is how you make it:
Cook the (sweet) potato al dente.
Grab a large pan and put it on the fire. Add 1 teaspoon of (coconut) oil. Fry the onion and garlic in about 3 minutes.
Add the vegan chicken pieces and fry for a while. You can put the sun-dried tomatoes, smoked paprika, sunflower seeds and greensweet syrup gold in the pan and let it bake for a while. Taste if it is that way. Otherwise, add some Himalayan salt and black pepper. Would you like something sweeter? Then you add some greensweet syrup gold.
Drain the (sweet) potatoes and mash them with a fork. Add the puree to the vegan chicken mixture. Stir gently and add the raw (curly) endive as well.
Divide the stamp over two plates. Also delicious with some white tahini over the stamp!
Source / photo: Manon de Wit ( @veganflavours via instagram)