Vegan salmon with zucchini spaghetti
What do you need: 1 serving
- 1 tbsp (coconut) oil,
- 150 grams of raw zucchini spaghetti,
- 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped),
- 75 grams mushrooms (roughly chopped),
- 1 piece of vegan salmon (roughly cut into pieces),
- 1-2 tbsp vegan herb butter,
- 1 teaspoon Greensweet syrup gold,
- salt and pepper to taste.
This is how you make the spaghetti:
Put the pan on the stove and heat the oil in the pan.
Fry your clove of garlic in the pan and then add the mushrooms and vegan salmon. When the mushrooms and salmon are nicely colored, you can add 1-2 tbsp vegan herb butter.
Add the raw zucchini spaghetti and season with 1 teaspoon of greensweet syrup gold and some black pepper and salt.
Transfer your zucchini spaghetti with vegan salmon to a deep plate and eat with taste!
Source / photo: Manon de Wit