Vegan strawberry cheesecake
What do you need:
90 grams of dates,
½ lemon grater,
100 ml of water (or slightly less / more),
75 grams of oatmeal,
75 grams of oatmeal flour
a pinch of salt.
750 ml unsweetened soy yogurt,
200 grams of (frozen) strawberries,
4 grams of agar-agar + splash of water.
fresh strawberries (also delicious with dark chocolate).
This is how you make this delicious cheesecake:
- Turn the oven on at 180 degrees and take an 18 cm cake pan. Cover the bottom with baking paper and grease the edges with some (coconut) oil or also use baking paper for the edges.
- Put the dates together with the flour in the food processor and crush.
- Add the oatmeal, lemon zest and salt and the water will add a dash for a dash.
- If you get a sticky whole, then it's done. It should not be too dry (add more water), but certainly not too wet (otherwise add some oatmeal (flour)).
- Express the batter in the cake pan and put it in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
- If the food processor is clean, you can put the soy yogurt and strawberries in it. Turn on and when you have a smoothie, gradually add the Greensweet syrup gold. Taste regularly whether it is YOUR taste in terms of taste.
- Take a (steel) pan in which you add a splash of water together with the agar-agar. Stir well and put on high heat. When it starts to bubble, add the strawberry smoothie.
- Keep stirring well and bring to the boil.
- * Grab your pie bottom and pour the warm smoothie on the pie bottom. Put in the fridge and let it set for at least 3 hours (or a night). * In step 9, before you pour the smoothie on the bottom, you can also halve fresh strawberries. Place this with the flat side against the wall of the cake pan. Then pour in the smoothie. When you take the cake out of the spring form, you have a nice decoration of strawberries against the edge.
- Decorate the cake with, for example, fresh strawberries and some grated dark chocolate.
- Cut the cake into 8 or 12 pieces and don't forget to enjoy!