Gluten-free chocolate buns without flour and low in carbohydrate
What do you need:
5 muffin tins OR round bun baking tins from Lékué
For the batter of 6 sandwiches:
- 20 g coconut oil - melted
- 4 eggs
- 100 g of lactose-free yogurt
- 300 g of nut paste or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Greensweet Sweet Vanilla
- 10 g baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 40 g chocolate (as pure as possible, without refined sugars) or go for mocha beans
- Optional: 1 tbsp sesame seeds
This is how you make these delicious sandwiches:
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Grease the bread tins or muffin tins with some coconut oil.
- Place all ingredients, except the chocolate, in a mixing bowl and beat the ingredients with a mixer or spatula to form a firm batter.
- Taste if your batter is tasty. Optionally, add a dash of gingerbread spices or some extra sweetener.
- Chop the chocolate or if you use mocha beans, add it to the batter.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds over the buns for some extra spice!
- Divide the batter between the molds and slide these rascals into the oven for about 25 minutes.
- Let the chocolate rolls cool outside the oven and enjoy!