Clafoutis with raspberries and berries
What do you need:
- 4egg (ren)
- 240 ml full-fatcoconut milk ( 3.8 khd Fair Trade)
- 15 grams ofGreensweet Extra Sweet (0 khd or other sweetener of your choice)
- 100 grams ofalmond flour ( 5 khd Pit & Pit)
- a good pinch ofvanillafresh from a pod or extract
- 2 pinches ofsalt
- butteror coconut oil for greasing
- 250 gramsblueberry and raspberry (16.25 khd (AH frozen)
- Greensweet icingfordustingor ground coconut or almond flakes.
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and grease a low diameter 28 cm quiche pan.
- Mix all ingredients, except for the (frozen) fruit and powdered sugar (Greensweet icing), briefly with a whisk. Pour the batter into the bowl and spread the fruit over it. Frozen fruit can be used in the batter when frozen.
- Bake the clafoutis for 30 minutes until light brown or until done. Check the doneness with a skewer. Let rest in the mold for 5 minutes. Then deposit on a plate.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with Greensweet icing, with or without a scoop of ice cream. And then ... close your eyes and enjoy!