Low-carbohydrate granola nuts
What do you need:
- 100 gr nut mix
- 50 coarsely chopped walnuts
- 100 g mix mix
- 50 gr coconut grater
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- A dash of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (your own preference I use that of lidl)
- 2 tablespoons of Greensweet Erythritol
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
This is how you make this delicious granola nut:
Heat the coconut oil, peanut butter, vanilla, greensweet erythritol and cinnamon in a saucepan and turn it into a tasty paste.
Mix all the nut seeds and the coconut together in a large bowl, pour the coconut mixture over the nuts and mix well.
Cover a baking sheet with baking paper and spread the nut mix over it.
Bake at 175 degrees 2x 20 minutes approximately, so pay attention.
Allow to cool well and keep a sealed jar.