What do you need for 12 cups:
- 120gcream cheese
- 120gbutter (grass) - soft
- 1lemon - organic, juice and grater
- 200galmond flour
- 1tbspbaking powder - tartar
- pinch of(ground sea) salt
- 40gGreensweet icing
This is how you make them:
- Mix the eggs on low for 2 minutes, until frothy.
- Melt butter a little over low heat, so that it becomes soft. Mix this with the cream cheese, the juice and the zest of 1 lemon. Mix with the frothy eggs into a light batter.
- First, mix the almond flour with the baking powder, the Greensweet Icing and the salt. Then mix it into the batter. Taste and make the batter as sweet as you like. Let the batter stand for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the convection oven to 165 ° C and grease a muffin tin (12 cavities) or cake tin. We use silicone molds, which stick a lot less and the cake dissolves easily.
- Pour the batter into the tin and smooth the top. Bake the cakes for 20-25 minutes. A large cake takes 35 - 45 minutes. Always do the skewer test to check if the cake is done. In any case, never fry almond flour for too long, it will quickly become too dry.
- You can already make the topping. Make a creamy whole from the dairy of your choice. We used 80 grams of cream cheese and 200 ml of whipped cream, sweetened with a few drops of greensweet liquid stevia natural. To garnish a spoonful of chopped pistachio nuts and some zest of a lime.
- Make a mixture of mascarpone, coconut cream, vegetable yogurt or a delicious butter cream or so!
- Let the cakes rest for 5 minutes before gently dissolving (removing from the mold). Let cool completely and decorate with a topping as you see fit. Enjoy it.