low-carb cream breastplate, sugar free
- Quantity or quantity:30-35 pcs
- Carbohydrates:3.5 gr. khd whole recipe (30-35 pieces from recipe)
- Prep:5 minutes
- Cooking time:10 minutes
- Ready in:15 minutes
This low-carb cream breast plate is also creamy and really sweet, you have to love that. In any case, do not make the snacks too big.
What do you need:
100 ml ofwhipped cream
- cocoa powderto taste
- espressoto taste
This is how you make it:
- Prepare enough silicone bonbon molds.
- Heat the icing and erythritol cream in a heavy-bottomed pan. Bring it slowly to the boil while stirring with a wooden spoon. * Divide the amount and add cocoa and / or espresso to the mass.
- Let the stuff simmer for about 8 minutes. The mass should bubble but not terribly wild, then it burns. Keep stirring slowly eighth. Do you have a thermometer? Then heat the mass to 115 degrees.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the butter - and optionally the chopped nuts. Keep stirring until you get a scratchy sound / feeling then the 'sugar' starts to caramelize again.
- Fill the molds for ¾. Do not make them too thick, that is a very heavy bite and does not solidify as well.
- Let it cure at room temperature for at least an hour. (not in the fridge)
- Carefully remove the cream breast plate from the molds. Taste and enjoy! Hopefully the Saint will come by and Piet has a bag full of nice gifts with him!