Low-carbohydrate nut granola
What do you need:
- 100 gr nut mix
- 50 coarsely chopped walnuts
- 100 gr seed mix
- 50 gr coconut grater
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (your own preference I use the lidl)
- 2 tablespoons of Greensweet Erythritol
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
This is how you make this delicious nut granola:
Heat the coconut oil, peanut butter, vanilla, greensweet erythritol and cinnamon in a saucepan to make a nice paste.
Mix all the nut seeds and the coconut together in a large bowl, pour the coconut mixture over the nuts and toss well.
Cover a baking tray with baking paper and spread the nut mix on top.
Bake at 175 degrees for approximately 2x 20 minutes, so pay attention.
Let cool well and keep a closed jar.