What do you need:
- 500 grams of rhubarb
- splash of lemon juice
- 15 - 20 grams of Greensweet Sweet Cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of water
How to prepare the rhubarb compote:
- Cut off the woody back of the rhubarb, rinse it clean and cut it into pieces of about 2 cm.
- Put in a pan with 3 tablespoons of water and lemon juice.
- Cook gently until the rhubarb disintegrates.
- Sweeten the compote with Greensweet Sweet Cinnamon as desired.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool.
Tip: add the rhubarb compote, if it is still a little warm, with a cup of Greek yogurt!