Waffles with summer fruit and chocolate
What do you need for 1 portion:
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 eL organic Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or chai spice mix
- 2 tsp chickpea flour
- 1 tsp psyllium fiber
- 1 eL Greensweet Syrup Gold
- Coconut oil or ghee
- 15 grams of sugar-free chocolate chips, KoRo or use dark chocolate 70% or higher
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Greensweet Syrup Gold
- Greek yoghurt
- Fresh raspberries, blueberries, strawberries etc.
- Bee pollen (optional)
This is how you make gluten-free low-carb waffles:
Beat the eggs with the yogurt, syrup gold and the herbs. Add the psyllium fibers and chickpea flour, stir well and then let the batter stand for 10-15 minutes. Heat a waffle iron with some oil or ghee, and divide the batter over the waffle iron. Bake the waffles for 5-7 minutes. Meanwhile, make the chocolate sauce by heating the chocolate chips with the coconut oil in a pan.
Place the waffles on a plate and garnish with the toppings and pour the chocolate sauce over it.