A delicious recipe to make waffles from Femke from FoodForFemke via instagram. this includes Greensweet liquid stevia chocolate.
Choco loco waffles
Watt do you need:
- 1 banana
- 40 grams of spelled flour
- 1 protein
- 100 ml alpro mild creamy (coconut)
- 5 grams of cocoa powder
- 3 drops greensweet liquid stevia in the taste chocolate
- Toppings of your choice: this time I chose blueberries, coconut grater and some yogurt
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare the banana with a fork, and separate the protein from the egg yolk.
- Mix all ingredients in a dish into a nice batter.
- Fill the waffle molds with the batter.
- Bake the waffles in about 20-30 minutes until done, this may differ per oven so pay attention!
- Top the waffles with whatever you like!