INGREDIENTS FOR CIRCA 16 BULBS
- 200 grams spelled flour
- 75 grams of coconut oil
- 2 big apples
- 3 hands raisins
- 1 banana
- Cinnamon to taste
- 2 5-50 grams Greensweet Brown
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons apple vinegar
- Optional: Greensweet Icing
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan until it is completely liquid.
- Cut the apples into very small cubes.
- Punch the banana into a large bowl and add the spelled flour.
- Pour the melted coconut oil into the bowl and mix well with the flour and the banana.
- Add the apple, raisins, cinnamon and Greensweet Brown to taste and mix well together.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of baking soda on top of the dough and pour the two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar over it, so that it will foam.
- Mix everything again well until all ingredients are spread out.
- Divide the dough into about 16 balls and place it on a griddle covered with parchment paper.
- Bake the balls in the preheated oven in about 30 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with Greensweet Icing as powdered sugar.
Enjoy your meal!