Vegetable orange crème brûlée from Tamara
What do you need:
Recipe for 2 large or 4 small portions:
- 200 ml (soy) milk;
- 65 grams Greensweet Brown;
- 25 grams of custard powder;
- 5 grams of cornstarch;
- 5 ml Greensweet liquid stevia Orange
1. Mix 40 grams of Greensweet Brown, cornstarch and custard powder with the milk and heat in a pan.
2. Stir to a thick whole and remove the pan from the heat.
3. Stir in the Greensweet Orange directly and scoop the mixture into small crème brûlée dishes.
4. Spread the remaining 25 grams of Greensweet Brown over the surfaces and place the dishes in the oven under the grill until the top turns brown.
Enjoy your meal!
Source / photo: Tamara Dekker (via Instagram)