A delicious breakfast cake with, among others, Greensweet Erythritol processed. The recipe is from FoodforFemke which we follow via instagram.
Coconut breakfast tartlet
What do you need:
- 40 grams of coconut flour
- 20 grams of oatmeal
- 20 grams spelled flower
- 15 grams of orange fit vanilla whey
- baking powder
- great pinch cake & speculaas spices
- 100 ml of almond milk
- Pinch Greensweet erythritol
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Weigh all the ingredients, and put all the dry ingredients (coconut flour, oatmeal, spelled flour, whey, herbs and baking powder in a bowl.
- Mix this together.
- Add the almond milk, is it too dry? Then add some extra almond milk. Note: it becomes a dry / thick dough so no pancake batter!
- Line a small oven dish with parchment paper, and spoon the dough into the dish with a spoon. Press the batter with the back of a spoon.
- Put the dish in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Let the coconut tart first cool before you remove the baking paper otherwise you will get a scrambled breakfast cake.
The structure of this cake is a bit firmer and more compact, in the oven it will not rise either! So not that you think he has failed because he is not rice.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!