Healthy apple pie cakes
What do you need:
- 250 grams of low-fat French quark
- 55 grams of protein
- 20 grams of coconut flour
- 30 grams oatmeal
- 25 grams of whey Vanilla (if you do not have this, replace it with 25 grams oatmeal with vanilla extract)
- 25 grams Greensweet erythritol
- 1/2 tb baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 apple (about 120 grams)
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease some silicone molds. I myself had (very stupid) paper molds used, this can make you a bit harder from the cupcakes after they are finished. (but fortunately the taste remains the same).
Cut the apple into a small piece and mix all the ingredients together. Nice and simple and we love that. Then divide the mixture over the molds and put them in the oven for about 30 minutes.
And ready are you healthy apple pie cakes!
Enjoy your meal!