Delicious cream plate in which Greensweet icing and Greensweet erythritol is processed.
low-carbohydrate cream chest plate, sugar-free
- Quantity or quantity: 30-35 pieces
- Carbohydrates: 3.5 gr. khd whole recipe (30-35 pieces from recipe)
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Ready in: 15 minutes
This low carbohydrate cream plate is also creamy and really sweet, you have to love it. So do not make the snacks too big.
What do you need:
- to taste cocoa powder
- to taste espresso
- chopped nuts
This is how you make it:
- Put enough silicone chocolate molds ready.
- In a pan with a thick bottom, heat the cream with icing and erythritol. Bring slowly to a boil with a wooden spoon. * Divide the amount and add cocoa and / or espresso to the mass.
- Allow the product to boil gently for approx. 8 minutes. The crowd must bubble but not terribly wild, then it burns. Keep stirring eight quietly. Do you have a thermometer? Then heat the mass to 115 degrees.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the butter - and optionally the chopped nuts - through it. Keep stirring until you get a scratching sound / feeling then the 'sugar' starts to caramelise again.
- Fill the molds for ¾. Do not make them too thick, that is a very heavy bite and does not solidify well.
- Allow to cure at room temperature for at least one hour. (not in the fridge)
- Carefully remove the cream chest plate from the molds. Taste and enjoy! Hopefully the Saint will come along and Piet has a bag full of nice gifts with him!