Oat custard pie
What do you need:
- 50 grams of oatmeal
- 100 grams of applesauce (light)
- 200 grams Optimel apple cinnamon quark
- 10 grams custard powder from dr oetker
- teaspoon erythritol from GreenSweet Stevia
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
- Make oatmeal flour from the oatmeal, you do this by grinding oatmeal in a food processor.
- Mix the apple sauce with the oatmeal in a bowl.
- Cover a 12 cm spring form with parchment paper and pour the applesauce-oatmeal mixture into it, press the batter with the back of a spoon.
- Now you are going to make the custard layer, mix the curd cheese, custard powder and possibly erythritol or another sweetener.
- Pour this mixture over the applesauce-oatmeal mixture.
- Put the tartlet in the oven for about 50 minutes.
Now you can enjoy this delicious oat custard tartlet! Tip: top off your cake with a warm apple, raisins and some cinnamon.
TIP: prepare this oat custard pie a day in advance and keep it in the refrigerator when it has cooled down completely. In the morning you take him out of the fridge and your breakfast is ready