A recipe that we received from Instagram from @dekleinewildebizon. This includes Greensweet Erythritol.
Poodle doodle balls from @ dekleinewildebizon (Instagram)
What do you need:
- 120 grams of butter
- 120 grams of peanut butter
- 130 grams of coconut flour
- 75 grams of chopped nuts
- 50 grams of ground flaxseed
- 85 grams of chocolate 85%
- 30 grams of coconut oil
- melt the butter and the peanut butter in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the coconut flour, chopped nuts and ground flaxseed together with the erhythritol. Mix all this well together.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Turn the mixture into balls.
- Melt the coconut oil with the chocolate and stir the mixture well.
- Immerse the balls so that they are completely covered with chocolate.
- Put them on a piece of paper and sprinkle with Greensweet's erythritol.
- Place the balls in the refrigerator so that the chocolate can solidify.
To keep in the fridge.