Oliebollen from the Airfryer
You need this:
- 250 grams of buckwheat flour
- 20 grams of psyllium fibers
- 3 tablespoons of Greensweet Extra Sweet
- one and a half tablespoon avocado oil (coconut oil can also)
- 4 grams of organic dry yeast
- 200 ml of oats or other milk replacements
- one tablespoon of ceylon cinnamon powder
- Greensweet Icing icing sugar
- avocado oil
This is how you make it:
Mix yeast, greensweet extra sweet, buckwheat, psyllium, oil, cinnamon and milk into a solid ball. If the mass stays too dry and too granular, add a little more milk, but be careful not to wet it. Smear the ball with a little bit of avocado oil. Cover the bowl with a clean cloth and let everything rise for about 80 minutes.
Halve the dough, and mix through one half (if desired) a cup of soaked and drained raisins. Turn the oliebollen. Throw some Icing icing sugar into a bowl and get the oliebollen through the icing sugar until everything is covered nicely. Warm the airfryer (approximately 5 minutes) at 200 degrees. Put the oliebollen in the bin lift, make sure there is enough space between the bulbs. Bake the bulbs for 5 minutes. Then turn them over and bake them for 10 minutes. Then check them again, and if necessary, give them a few more minutes if they have not yet been cooked golden brown.
Sprinkle generously with Greensweet Icing icing sugar! Keep the bulbs in a well-sealed box in a cool place.