Oliebollen from the Airfryer
You need this:
- 250 grams of buckwheat flour
- 20 grams of psyllium fiber
- 3 tablespoons Greensweet Extra Sweet
- one and a half tablespoons of avocado oil (coconut oil is also possible)
- 4 grams of organic dry yeast
- 200 ml oats or other milk substitute
- a tablespoon of ceylon cinnamon powder
- Greensweet Icing powdered sugar
- avocado oil
This is how you make it:
Mix yeast, greensweet extra Sweet, buckwheat, psyllium, oil, cinnamon and milk into a firm ball. If the mass remains too dry and too loosely grainy, add a little more milk, but be careful not to make it too wet. Lubricate the ball with a little bit of avocado oil. Cover the bowl with a clean cloth and let it rise for about 80 minutes.
Cut the dough in half, and mix with one half (if desired) a cup of soaked and drained raisins. Turn it into oliebollen. Throw some icing icing sugar in a bowl and dip the oliebollen in the icing sugar until everything is nicely coated. Warm up the airfryer (about 5 minutes) at 200 degrees. Put the oliebollen in the baking elevator, make sure there is enough space between the balls. Bake the balls for 5 minutes. Then turn them over and bake for 10 minutes. Then check them again, and give them a few more minutes if they are not yet cooked well until golden brown.
Sprinkle liberally with Greensweet Icing powdered sugar! Store the bulbs in a well-sealed box in a cool place.
Source/photo: Monique van der Vloed