What do you need:
- 250 grams of biodynamic butter (organic shop) brought to room temperature
- 2 heaping tablespoons of greensweet extra sweet
- a banana, finely mashed
- 10 grams (tartar) baking powder
- 375 grams oat flour (ground oats in a blender)
- hot water
- 5 heaping tablespoons of organic low-fat cocoa powder
- 99% dark chocolate 45/50 grams)
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a brownie baking tin (or other square shape) with baking paper. Stir all the ingredients together in a bowl, adding little bits of water at a time until the mixture is nice and smooth and homogeneous. Pour the mass into the mold and divide. Bake in the middle of the oven for about 35 minutes, keep checking in between. Let cool.
Melt the chocolate au bain marie and divide over the cake. Let dry. Cut into nice square pieces.
Source/ photo: Monique van der Vloed