You need this:
- 250 grams of biodynamic butter (organic store) brought to room temperature
- two big tablespoons greensweet extra sweet
- a banana, nicely practiced
- 10 grams (tartar) baking powder
- 375 grams oatmeal flour (grinding oatmeal in a blender)
- hot water
- five large tablespoons of organic skimmed cocoa powder
- 99% dark chocolate 45/50 grams)
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a brownie baking tin (or other square shape) with baking paper. Stir all the ingredients in a bowl firmly, adding small amounts of water until the mass becomes nicely smooth and homogeneous. Pour the mass into the form and divide. Bake in the middle of the oven in about 35 minutes, keep checking thoroughly. Allow to cool.
Let the chocolate melt in a bain marie and spread over the cake. Allow to dry. Cut into nice square pieces.