Chocolate cake à la Jasmien
What do you need:
- 220 grams of butter (room temperature)
- 250 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of essence de vanilla
- 30 grams of Greensweet Extra Sweet
- 4 egg yolks (room temperature)
- 4 protein (room temperature)
- 2 large bars of pure Greensweet chocolate bars (á 42 grams)
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Sift the flour into the butter (leave a little butter to do with the chocolate, about 20 grams) and add baking powder. Mix this into a firm mixture (best with the hands)
Meanwhile, melt the chocolate au bain marie and add some butter to the chocolate
Meanwhile, beat the egg yolk with the Greensweet Extra Sweet and essence the vanilla and add the mixture to the butter and flour
Now add the melted chocolate to the mixture and mix well
Beat the egg whites until you can keep the pot upside down until nothing breaks down :)
add the protein to the mixture and spat through it (just like making a mousse). This way you get an airy mixture.
Put the whole in a cake tin and hop in the oven.
The first 15 minutes I keep the temperature at 180 ° C, and then another 20 to 25 minutes at 170 ° C. Note, every oven is different. If the skewer comes out dry, remove the cake from the oven or it may become too dry.