Chocolate Speculaas cake
What do you need:
For the cake:
- 1 large banana, nicely practiced
- 2 big spoons of greensweet Extra Sweet
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bourbon (optional, makes it tastier)
- 2 large tablespoons of gingerbread spices
- 10 grams (tartar) baking powder
- 475 grams of oatmeal flour (finely grinding oatmeal in the blender)
- hot water
For the glaze layer:
- 6 large tablespoons greensweet-stevia Icing icing sugar
- a hefty tablespoon of organic skimmed cocoa powder
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a medium-sized square baking sheet with parchment paper. The easiest way to do this is to make a piece of parchment paper into a wad and fold it out again and press it into the mold. This also gives a nice effect in the cake. Stir all the ingredients for the cake into a bowl, add small amounts of warm water until the mass has become smooth. Pour into the mold, tap the mold firmly on the counter a few times and bake the cake in the middle of the oven until about 45-50 minutes, keep checking.
Allow the cake to cool well. Make a strong glaze by stirring the cocoa by the Greensweet Icing and adding very small amounts of water. Spread the cake with the glaze and let it dry.