Christmas cupcakes (Vegan)
- 575 grams oatmeal flour (grinding oatmeal into flour in the blender)
- 10 grams (tartar) baking powder
- a big banana, nicely practiced
- 10 drops greensweet liquid stevia chocolate
- a tablespoon greensweet extra sweet
- 50 grams of linseed
- and teaspoon aniseed powder or cape spices or ceylon cinnamon powder
- hot water
For the topping:
- five big tablespoons organic skimmed cocoa powder or regular cocoa powder
- a few drops of greensweet stevia chocolate
- coconut grater
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place a large round cake cutter and a small cutter in the shape of an asterisk (or something else of your choice) ready. Stir all the ingredients for the cakes in a bowl firmly together while you are constantly adding water. The mass must be well smoother. Pour the batter onto the baking tray and spread. Sprinkle the batter with some cocoa powder. Bake the cake in the middle of the oven until about 35-45 minutes, keep checking. Allow to cool. Cut out cakes from the slice with the round cutter cups.
Stir the stevia through the cocoa powder, adding some water until a firm glaze is formed. Spread the cupcakes with the glaze. Always put the star on each cake and fill it with coconut grater. Carefully remove the plug. Let it dry further.