A delicious recipe from Koolhydrraatarmrecept.nl. It includes Greensweet Extra Sweet and Greensweet Icing.
Clafoutis with raspberries and berries
What do you need:
- 4 egg (ren)
- 240 ml full-fat coconut milk ( 3.8 khd Fair Trade)
- 15 grams Greensweet Extra Sweet ( 0 khd or other sweetener of your choice)
- 100 grams of almond flour ( 5 khd Pit & Pit)
- hefty pinch of vanilla fresh from a pod or extract
- 2 pinches of salt
- butter or coconut oil to grease
- 250 grams blueberry and raspberry ( 16.25 khd (AH deepfreeze)
- Greensweet icing to pollinate or crushed coconut or almond shavings.
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and grease a low quiche mold Ø 28 cm.
- Mix all ingredients, except the (frozen) fruit and icing sugar, briefly mixed with a whisk. Pour the batter into the dish and spread the fruit over it. Frozen fruit can simply be frozen in the batter.
- Fry the clafoutis in 30 min light brown or until tender. Check the doneness with a stick. Let rest for 5 minutes in the form. Then deposit on a plate.
- Sprinkle just before serving with icing, with or without scoop of ice cream. And then ... close and enjoy!