Coconut banana chocolate cake
You need this: (cake is good for 6-8 people)
- 2 bananas, finely mashed
- 2 heaping tablespoons of Greensweet Extra Sweet
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bourbon (optional)
- 500 grams oat flour (ground oats into flour in a blender)
- 1 coffee cup coconut grater
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 5 tablespoons organic low-fat cocoa powder
- hot water
For the topping:
- a banana
- ceylon cinnamon powder
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a low round tin (20-22 cm) with baking paper. Stir all the ingredients for the cake together in a bowl and add a little warm water at a time until the mass has become smooth.
Pour the batter into the mold and divide. Break the banana into pieces and divide them over the cake. Sprinkle with Ceylon cinnamon powder.
Bake the cake in the middle of the oven for about 45-50 minutes, keep checking in between. Let cool.
You can of course add lots of goodies to the batter, such as seeds, nuts and kernels!
Source/photo: Monique van der Vloed