Coconut banana chocolate tartlet (Vegan)
You need this: (tart is good for 6-8 people)
- 2 bananas, nicely practiced
- 2 large tablespoons of Greensweet Extra Sweet
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bourbon (optional)
- 500 grams oatmeal flour (grinding oatmeal in the blender into flour)
- 1 coffee cup coconut grater
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 5 tablespoons of organic skimmed cocoa powder
- hot water
For the topping:
- a banana
- ceylon cinnamon powder
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a low round shape (20-22 cm) with baking paper. Stir all the ingredients for the cake into a bowl firmly and add some warm water until the mass has become smooth. Pour the batter into the mold and divide. Break the banana into pieces and divide them over the cake. Sprinkle with ceylon cinnamon powder. Bake the cake in the middle of the oven until about 45-50 minutes, keep checking. Allow to cool.
You can of course add plenty of goodies to the batter, such as seeds, nuts and seeds!