Coconut banana floss
Banana breads are now available in all shapes and sizes. I therefore devised a very special one! This is a slumber baked on the plate! This makes the crust golden brown!
You need this:
- 3 large bananas
- 100 grams of buckwheat flour
- 100 grams oatmeal (dry)
- 50 grams of coconut flour
- 15 grams (tartar) baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of Greensweet Extra Sweet
- half a cup of coconut grater
- 40 ml of oats or other milk replacements (water is also possible)
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 185 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Grind all the ingredients in the food processor to a fine but firm mass. If anything that stays too dry and loose-grained, add a little more milk, but make sure you do not add too much. Knead a ball. Put on the baking sheet and decorate a nice slipper. Fry the skins in the middle of the oven until about 30-35 minutes, keep checking. Allow to cool.
Tasty with a little butter!
Source / photos: Monique van der Vloed