You need this:
- two bananas
- 50 grams coconut flour
- a cup of coconut grater
- 200 grams of sunflower seeds
- two tablespoons of Greensweet Extra Sweet
- two tablespoons of organic low-fat cocoa powder
- one and a half tablespoons of tartaric baking powder
- 50 ml oats or other milk substitute
For the topping:
- six heaping tablespoons of Greensweet Icing powdered sugar
- a tablespoon of organic low-fat cocoa powder
- oats or other milk substitute
- coconut chips
This is how you make them:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a brownie tin or square baking dish with baking paper. Grind all the ingredients for the cake in a food processor until fine.
Pour the mixture into the mold and divide. Bake the cake in the middle of the oven for about 20-25 minutes, keep checking in between. Let the cake cool down.
Mix the cocoa powder through the Greensweet Icing. Add little bits of milk at a time to create a nice firm glaze. Cut the cake into elongated squares. Cover each cake with some icing and sprinkle with the coconut chips.
Source/photo: Monique van der Vloed