Creamy soft cake
You need this:
- 425 grams of chufa flour or almond flour or hazelnut flour
- 2 heaping tablespoons of Greensweet Extra Sweet
- a large banana, mashed
- 50 grams ghee or coconut oil, at room temperature / soft
- hot water
For the topping:
- 85 grams of organic skimmed cocoa powder
- 10-12 drops of Greensweet liquid stevia chocolate
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 185 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Mix all the ingredients for the cake in a bowl and add a little warm water at a time. The mass must have turned creamy. Pour the mixture onto the baking tray and shape it into a square, about 4 to 5 cm high.
Bake the cake in the middle of the oven for about 35-40 minutes, keep checking. The cake should be golden brown. Let it cool down.
Stir the Greensweet liquid stevia chocolate drops through the cocoa powder and add little water at a time, until a nice firm glaze is formed. Spread the icing on the cake and cut the cake into squares.
Do you prefer vegan? Replace the ghee in the recipe 1:1 with coconut oil.
Source/ photos: Monique van der Vloed