What do you need:
- 300 grams organic oatmeal (dry)
- 100 grams brown teff flour (almond flour or hazelnut flour is also possible)
- 15 grams (tartar) baking powder
- 2 heaping tablespoons of gingerbread spices (organic store)
- 2 tablespoons greensweet extra sweet
- 250 ml oats or almonds or other milk substitute
- a cup of raisins, soaked and drained
- a cup of blond mulberries, soaked and drained
- a cup of goy berries. soaked and drained
For the topping:
- 2 bananas roughly mashed
- ceylon cinnamon powder + a teaspoon of vanilla bourbon
This is how you make it:
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Line a small baking tray with baking paper.
Stir all the ingredients for the stollen thoroughly until you have a firm, homogeneous mass. Pour onto the baking tray and form a nice round-shaped stollen.
Divide the coarsely mashed banana over the stol and sprinkle generously with Ceylon cinnamon powder and a little vanilla bourbon. Bake the stollen in the middle of the oven for about 35-45 minutes, keep checking in between. Let cool.
You can add many extra goodies to the batter, such as nuts, seeds, kernels, coconut grater / shreds and almond shavings.
Source/photo: Monique van der Vloed